Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Great concept and fresh look on the genre

I wish the collision detection with the hammer was a bit more spot on. Maybe bigger effects to signify a hit or something. Maybe a larger area to hit the target, numerous times it looked like I was a smidge off and got screwed.

great work

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Fantastic, could use some things tho

The ability to switch guns while your reloading to negate the reloading sequence but being able to pull out another gun to defend urself would be grand!

The Bizarre Flying Eye The Bizarre Flying Eye

Wow Im Impressed.

Wow you really got a knack for this. All the unexpected features were nice, the sly wit was well received. Keep making em. Work on your art.

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Good but needs soem work

There are major bugs that need fixing.
For one one classic mode when the little guys bunch up u cant click on them. It's really frustrating when the little fighters are doling more damage then the big guns.
Do arcehrs and gunners relaly help?

Rekindled 0.0 Rekindled 0.0

its a beta no need for votes

i really liked the work moose. for once a madness game actually looks like the movies. Though the death could use some variations. other then that i really liked your work.

Dress my Babe II beta Dress my Babe II beta

one of the better dress ups

could use music but still a great dress up.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

heres my song

9-0---2---2---1---6---8782---0---0---2---0---0---0----9---- --------------------------c-0---1---1---4---3---1---8---2--- 6-4---5-2---5-3-5---c------------------------------a-0---2-2 -2-----4-1---4---2-5-1---6-8-5-8-1-8-a-8-1---a-------------- ---------------- tell me if you like

Robo Roly Poly Robo Roly Poly

ive seen this done better.

good but its been done befoee and done better

TikiLoungeGod responds:

Perhaps, but was it made someone as sexy as me? I rest my case.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Awesoume but terrible Voice acting.

This is a great game but try not talking in it tho.

Do It Doug ×°Hostage°× 1b Do It Doug ×°Hostage°× 1b

Good but not good

Nice ending animation was the best part