WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Great Stuff

Lemme guess, You are German? Because Polen is the German way of saying Poland. If so cool. Good movie by the way.

Ambush! Ambush!

Great aimation, Crappy sound

music did not fit at all. Sound effectsw ould be nice. Try ripping supersmash bros. Animation was icnredbile like a tracing of the animated show. Just get somone to do sound for ya.

GG - Dual_Glock Movies GG - Dual_Glock Movies

Somtimes I like to make flash like this

You pulled off the crazy flash incredibly well. You'vedone what you set out to do. Now try to do a more well thought out one.
My hats off to you.

Dual-Glock responds:

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Very good job.

Tho you might want to add a slightly longer fade to "the end", i think it would add more meaning to the forgotteness. o well good job tho.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

Jerm you were the true winner.

Jerm. You sent in a film festival winner into to Newgrounds. It's quite obvious why you lost. For one the topic wasnt clear enough to make it a fair fight. An action flick against a dramma suspence? Is that fair? Clearly Newgrounds consists of action craving morons who wouldn't even know the meaning of the word plot. There's more to movies then stick figures fighting.
Come on Newgrounds, how many stick fights have we seen already. I'm utterly dissapointed in you and your idiotic fans. Jerms movie told a story while giving the viewer room to create their own. Jel's movie simple took you through. Jerm's camera angles gave for a suspenceful expierence. I don't even remember camera angles changing in jels at all. Jerm's Was well drawn and well animated. Jel's was stick figures fighting, even my retarded brother can animate that. Jerm's had the extra little twitching and swapping of mind waves that gave it that extra push into insanity that it was going for. Jel's movie had a cool movie clip of a beam of power(with only like 2 frames)
Jerm this one goes out to you!

Jee Jaa #2: Exile Jee Jaa #2: Exile

never seizes to confuse and amazing me.

yes their are faults but i smiled and laughed at some of the memorable parts. The beginning intro. alougth long was incredibly new and fresh. I liked it. keep it up joe.

Star Falco Star Falco

Great sutff man

I loved star fox 64. I bought a whole lot of n64 games awhiel back for liek 3 buckjs each. Star fox was hard and fun at the same time. You had great moments. When fox turned of the song i didnt knwo what it was gonna be. But bam that was an awesoume choice. I'm currently doing an ssx tricky ode to/ parody. I was wondering if youd like to help out. my aim is ImUrSuperman21
good movie

The Cloak - Episode 1 The Cloak - Episode 1

Great work

Sounds were nice and fluent. Animation was funny but thtas probably what u were going for. Humor is top notch. And that transition music was SHHAWEET. lol. it reminded me of a little series on tv. So good job andkeep making them. they seem rather easy to make. so keep goin

The White Room The White Room

Woa that was wierd.

it was very odd. Not that thats a bad thing. But it should have more depth. like who is tht green guy or somthing. Or he keeps getting killed trying to make it to heaven. Dangit im gonna go make that. my first OnionSoftFlash ever

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

wow nice

just where is the easter egg. can you please tell us. i watched it 12 times and never found it.

mlaskaris responds:

After the PLAY AGAIN? button appears, wait about 15 seconds for a quick bonus scene.